We know our success is down to our people. So, we like to offer our staff great benefits.
We offer pension scheme, flexible working and generous annual leave entitlement. We also provide excellent policies and procedures to support our staff.
Our benefits include:
- Our policies and terms and conditions of employment are all developed from the Green (support staff) and Burgundy (teaching staff) Book.
- Pension Scheme – All staff are entitled to join the Local Government Pension Scheme. or Teachers’ Pension Scheme. Both are excellent pensions and the employer contributions are extremely generous compared to other employers.
- Family-friendly Policies – We have a wide range of policies in place to support family life, This includes Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Leave of Absence.
- Health and Wellbeing – Access to a wellbeing package for all staff though our Employee Assistance Programme, which provides a range of free benefits including counselling, physiotherapy, GP helpline and access to consultants and medical operations.
- Professional Development Opportunities – A wide range of CPD opportunities offered both internally and through the partnerships with have.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement – Minimum of 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays for all support staff (pro-rated for part-time employees), increasing to 30 days after five years of service.
- A Collaborative Multi Academy Trust – We continuously develop new and unique ways for individuals and schools across our organisation to work together. This enables staff to share best practice and develop skills
- Open door policy by the Leadership Team
- Home of Regional Hub Leaders